Posted on 20 February 2020
The Danube – Eastern Europe Regional Water Forum is an event dedicated to all water specialists starting with water resources managers, water supply and sewerage operators and last but not least the general public interested in improving the technical and managerial performance of the sector.
EXPOAPA annually brings to the attention of the participants the most up-to-date information on the evolution and development of the water sector in Romania, first of all, but also in the countries of the region and not only. Along with the Technical-Scientific Conference, the Exhibition of specialized equipment and technologies for the water sector, EXPOAPA, presented, year after year, the latest solutions to improve performance and increase technical and managerial efficiency in the sector.
Every year, during the event, various equipment and installations were presented, both for drinking water and for wastewater, such as:
- parts and subassemblies of taps and valves, intelligent, high-performance and energy-efficient pumps for drinking water and wastewater;
- smart water and thermal energy meters;
- vitrified ceramic pipe systems for drinking water and sewerage networks;
- ductile cast iron pipes;
- polyethylene pipes for water supply and sewerage networks;
- prefabricated manholes of concrete or other materials;
- mechanized tunnel drilling systems.
An increasingly important chapter is represented by the monitoring and control systems, involved in both drinking and wastewater processing. It stands out as follows:
- professional water quality control and monitoring tools;
- drinking water control equipment;
- water leakage monitoring and detection solutions;
- intelligent remote control systems on water / sewerage networks and integrated management of treatment / treatment plants.
This year Vestra, together with the Elsaco group, will be present at stand number 2, where our specialists will present the best equipment in the field of water.
We are waiting for you!